Purchase Inspection

30 years after my last Cougar I am looking at one in southern Connecticut. I am in need of someone to inspect the car before I consider making the trip myself. Does the community have any members or vendors near Mystic that can perform an inspection?

Talk to Ken Gucker he is from danbury Connecticut Mercurycat21@hotmail.com is his email address.

thanks
pat

Thank you sir. I will contact him. It looks like he is on the other side of the state. Hopefully if it is too far for him he may know someone else.

Ken is a CT state representative now and I know he’s pretty busy. But contact him anyway since he’s probably one of the most knowledgeable in the area. I’d do it for you but I’m up in Maine this week, not coming back to MA until Tuesday, more than likely.

I did a little search after Pat replied and saw that info about Ken. The dealer is being slow about getting me the pictures I have requested so I’m not in a rush. The car has been for sale for several months and if it happens to be sold before I decide then it wasn’t meant to be.

I sent Ken a message last night. If you would have time and I’m still in the process next week please let me know. I’m happy to compensate someone for their time.

Thanks
Matt