Rod & Custom Mii Front Coilover Suspension Conversion

Hey everyone,

I decided to end a restomod project halfway through so I’m selling my brand new Rod & Custom Mustang II front coilover suspension. This kit comes with QA1 coilovers (a couple of small nicks/scrapes in the finish from fitting up), tubular upper and lower control arms, steering rack (with parts needed to adapt steering column to rack), sway bar, sway bar mounts, end links, all bushings, steering knuckles, rotors, single piston calipers, and shock tower block off plates.

The only items not included, and you will have to order from Rod & Custom, are the crossmember and spring pockets. They will cost approximately $500. If you’re interested in the modular engine crossmember I already installed (welded in), I would be willing to detach the whole front clip from the firewall and give it to the buyer for $200. This would obviously have to be picked up.

I’ll ship the suspension parts at the buyers expense, there are quite a few boxes so it won’t be cheap. This is a kit, I won’t split it up at this time. The engine (2003 Cobra 4.6 supercharged w/47k miles) and T-56 transmission is for sale separately ($7,000 obo, no shipping) but if you’re interested in everything I’d consider making a package deal.

I’m adjusting the price to $2000 + $200 for the front clip if you want it. I didn’t feel there was much incentive over a fresh off the shelf kit at my original price. Thanks for looking and please feel free to ask questions if you’re genuinely interested.

-Tom Z.

Edit: This fits 1967-1970 Cougars and 1964-1970 Mustangs by the way!