September 2017 Ride of the Month Nominations are now open!

Please make an effort to let the nominees know they have been nominated and if possible make sure they are interested in participating.

Thanks!

This thread is where you will put nominations for the
September 2017 Ride of the Month!
All you need to do is to identify the car and the owner. A picture of the car would be helpful if you can locate one.

As a reminder, here is how it works:

You can nominate any Cougar, even your own. All nominations must be seconded.

We will nominate cars until the 27th of the month,
then vote from the 27th to the 1st of the following month, and announce the winner.

A new thread honoring the winner will go up just as quickly afterwards as possible. Then we start all over again.

The winning car will be pictured at the top of the Forums header for the month.

NEW!!!
You can now do a search of the Photo Gallery to help locate worthy candidates for the ROTM.

I’d like to nominate Daren’s (7TXR7) 1960 Black XR7.

Steven

I’ll second Darren’s car. I pinstriped it for him at the Fordnutz/CCOA 50th anniversary show in July and it really has a lot of eyeball!

I nominate Gary May’s '68.

Second for Gary’s 68

How do I do this???

Thanks guys for the Nomination!

Ditto on Catlover’s question. How do you search the gallery for other member’s photos? Thanks, Diego

Click on gallery and then click on search.

You can search images or albums. Remember that the search can’t see what is in the image it just goes by how it is titled or labeled by the poster.

Try a search like Eliminator and see what you get.

It will get better as more people upload images and hopefully label them.

Well I be a monkey’s uncle, it works, now to see if I can load some. Thanks Bill

I am going to have to put this to a vote today so get those nominations in!

I would like to nominate Second for Gary’s 68