Show us your wheels and tires!

95 Grand Marquis Sport Package 16x7 wheels. Continental 225-60R16 tires.

^^^ not bad, they look similar to a set of original 68 XR7-G Rader wheels. I’d get a different center cap emblem though. Nice car. :slight_smile:

Localhero your car is awsome !!! WOOOOOOOOOOOW :ylsuper:

I guess I don’t have a real good side view:

If I remember right, the wheels are all 17x8 w/5" backspace. The rear tires are 245/45/17 and the fronts are 235/45/17. My next front tires, I’ll probably try 225 as these will rub a little when turning into a driveway, especially if you are turning into a driveway that also has an uphill to it.

The wheels are Centerline brand, Meteors.

I like 'em! Bought them off of Craigslist.

This is a looker for sure. Is this Black Cherry paint?

Neal, those look really good on there… Ordinarily I am not a fan of those but they look really right on your car.

Yeah those wheels suits your cat nice :slight_smile:

@cougar2: It’s supposed to be the original 1967 maroon color.

[album]61[/album]

Please get me some then…

IMAG0713a.jpg
IMAG0715b.jpg

Rims of unknown manufacture (unmarked) which I partially painted last year. Tires are pep boys garbage that came on the car, cheap but I love the size. P235/60R14, 96T, all around.

Grant,
This is looking sweet! what color is this? it looks more blue in the bottom picture, but the top one of the rear quarter has a bit of green in it. Do you have any full shots?

Ok, never mind, I just saw your other thread.

OK…I cannot tell a lie. It is actually a Mercedes Benz color, but so close to the original Caribbean Blue Metallic that when sprayed next to an original unfaded panel you can barely see the difference. Our local paint shop, Color Masters mixed it up for us.

1967 Cougar
Wheels: vintage Kelsey Hayes 20-Spoke 15x6 (front and back)
Tires: 215/60-15 (front) 225/60-15 (rear)

Mine already had the torque thrust IIs, but they look so good, I’m leaving them in place. Besides, they show off the discs up front quite nicely.

Ended up selling the Kelsey Hayes wheels and went with US Mags Rambler U111. 17x7 (225/40/17) front and 17x8 (255/40/17) rear for a more modern look.

New 15 X 7 US Mags and 225/60 R15 B F Goodrich Radial TA’s

17x8 Trans Am Race Engineering with 245/45-17 Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 x5 (needed a spare that will clear the brakes!)

Digging this combo and is similar to what I had in mind for mine! Is the car itself lowered any? Standard 4.5 backspace?