Showing off my new love. With New wheels

4 Likes

different wheels change the character of a car like no other .

1 Like

Beautiful!!

• Phillip
1 Like

Nice! What a difference! Like in the movies when the bookish young lady unpins her hair, takes off her glasses and becomes a bombshell.
Also liking you took “her” photo with the quarter windows down. (Wow - it’s a hardtop!) That and the black vinyl make the top look 2" lower.

1 Like

looks great! Much better then those old boring hub caps!

1 Like

Great choice. Swapping hubcaps and whitewalls for mags and white letters always makes me smile.

1 Like

One thing about the skinny stock tires. - was much easier to lay some rubber down. Lol.

1 Like

Haha yes the cougar can “ let down her hair” and
Dazzle !

Looks good!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Nothing like a set of classic mags to make a muscle car look like the real deal… what a difference.

1 Like

Very sweet! Love “Day Two” kind of modifications.

Are those Torq Thrust IIs? Good choice of tire as well.

1 Like

Wheels/tires can make such a big difference, looks like a different car with that one change.

1 Like

Yup you got it. Torque thrust II

I’ve seen Scott’s Cougar in person. It’s a beautiful car and the Torque Thrust II wheels add to the appearance!

1 Like

The hubcaps evoke a more sedate appearance while the mags harken performance.

1 Like

The tires and wheels are a very nice addition to your great looking car. Very nice!!

1 Like

Where did you see me at ? Thanks for the comment !

My apologies Scott because I now realize I haven’t actually seen your Cougar in person. I confused you and your Cougar with a member here in Florida who is also named Scott and has a 68 Cougar in the same color combination as yours with almost the same chrome rims. This confusion on my part doesn’t take away the fact that you have a beautiful Cougar!

1 Like

I know who you mean. His car is awesome and blue !