So, I did a thing- 1970 Convertible 4 speed car

I know, I know. We just talked about this a few weeks ago. BUT!!!
This car is in way, way better shape to start with. And it is a 1970. I don’t have a 1970 Cougar. I don’t have a convertible Cougar. And, I don’t have a factory 4 speed car. Until next Saturday, when the guy drops it off in my drive way.
The body is solid, and yes, it does need some floor board work. But I got a guy for that, after he finishes the sheet metal work on my 67.
Marti report was ordered today. I need power window parts!! The drivers side master switch, is missing, and there is some very strange harness work done under the hood.

Can’t have too many Cougars… I keep telling myself. LOL!

Looks like a great start.We are all just temporary care takers. Just be sure it leaves you better than you found it.

Be interested to see the Marti.

Congrats and good luck!

• Phillip

Awesome!
It looks like someone covered the dash and door cards with white vinyl straight over the original material……interesting.

OK- So, I have the car, and the title at my house, the sale is consummated.
The pictures look like a red car- BUT!!!
This car is one of nine, with the close ratio four speed. It came from the factory as a triple black car. power windows and A/C, with center console.
And for some reason I can’t get the Marti to post in the window- I’ll work on getting it posted…

I still can’t convert my Marti 'from the cloud"- so I took a picture-

Triple black and a 4 speed are way cool.

All that and A/C - can’t be beat.