SOLD: 15x7" Legendary GT5 wheels w/ BFG 225/60r15 tires - Like New

Well as many of you saw, I made the switch to styled steel wheels on my '68 ‘Snowball’, so it’s time to offload the 15x7 Legendary GT5’s that I installed at WCCC in 2019, These have seen one road trip from OR to CA, and a handful of short drives. I doubt there’s more than 3k miles on them.

Tires are BFG Radial T/A’s sized at 225/60r15, which is perfect for our classic Cougars. Also would be great on a Mustang or probably any vintage FoMoCo. The white letters need to be cleaned periodically to keep them white, but they are in near perfect shape and have never touched a curb. Looks like 2018 date codes on them.

Wheels are basically perfect aside from some minuscule marks around the lug holes, which you don’t see when installed. They come with the special shouldered lug nuts as well as the unique WCCC walking cat center caps that I designed.

Lug nuts are good but do show signs of use from being off and on a couple times.

Already balanced, ready to bolt on and enjoy, asking $1200 for the set. Pick up in Santa Barbara, CA, or meet nearby.

Some pics on the car for inspiration :sunglasses:

I wish you were closer.

Andrew, nice job on mounting the tires on the rims in the same position on each. Most wouldn’t notice, but I’m a sucker for the symmetry and continuity.

Gorgeous! What a fine example of what originally came off the assembly lines in '67/'68 and shipped to local Lincoln/Mercury lots all over the country. Nostalgia at it best!

Great job, Andrew. As we’ve seen on the Snowball Saga, that car houses a great host of good decisions along the way to completion.

Sold! These babies are on their way to Czechia to go onto a red '68.

Scott, good eye. I didn’t even ask for that, the tire shop in Brooks is just that good.