Sold - 1970 Eliminator Wiring Harness / XR7

For Sale is a dash wiring harness from a 1970 Eliminator that was in a wrecking yard back in the late 80’s. This Cougar’s windshield had already been removed when I happened onto it. So, for a short time, the dash area was subject to weather prior to my removal of the wiring harness.

The Harness has a good fuse block, but there is some rust present on the fuse holder clips. The ignition plug, instrument cluster plug, and other related plugs appear to be OK. The solenoid / voltage regulator feed section of wiring has one right angle pin connector cut. The Courtesy Switch Panel bypass harness is present. Removal of the bypass harness yields a 70 XR7 unit. Functional condition of this harness is unknown, as it has been stored in a box now for 30+ years. Offering at $180 w/ Courtesy Switch Bypass harness, or $160 w/o Bypass harness.
Actual shipping cost will be added (no extra packaging fees); USA-48.
Google drive photo link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1E_tkG8N7wCtRQbdIKI5Wyp20hVerCmjr

Combined & reduced shipping, where applicable, is available for any parts that are offered for sale.
I have other parts available for 1969-70 Cougars.

FMI, Please send a P-M or call / text: 765 - Six, Six, One - Three, Zero, Seven, Eight (Indiana / EDST zone). Thank you.

1970 Eliminator Wiring Harness / XR7

Bump… If interested, make offer. Thanks.

Dash Harness is Sold. Thank you.