Sold/Closed-68 Parts Groups

Need to free up some storage space so looking to sell items that would be difficult to ship. Have put things in three groups and I want to sell as a group without cherry picking. Some good, some bad and some ugly in each group as most are from a parts car.

1. Doors and Fenders- $325 Doors are pretty solid- typical front lower corner issues, drivers fender useable with some work and passenger fender from a 67 and is rough.
  2. A/C and windows- $125 Firewall A/C unit with some interior vents, Sunex Tinted A/C windows-door,rear windows and vents. 20" 68 non A/C radiator original Fomoco needing recore.
    3 Grille and Misc- $125 Grille pieces which are pretty good, some headlight buckets, fender extensions, center grille piece, one tail light, glove box, ashtray door etc.
    Open to offers- the more you take the more flexible I’ll be. Located in SW Corner of New York State- 1 hour south of Buffalo and 2+ hours from Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Rochester. Willing to meet someone several hours away. Additional pics can be provided on request. Thanks

Lowered prices by $125. Want to move these parts- if someone takes all three groups make it $500 and I’ll still drive a couple hours to meet someone. Can email me at fcs49@hotmail.com if you have questions and don’t want to use PM. Thanks

I am in need of a 68 passenger grill assemble and would need it shipped to Centennial Colorado 80122

Thanks Scott

Regarding the grill, I want to sell these parts in groups and at this point don’t want to split them up. I need the storage space and am tired of moving them around. I need space more than dollars right now.

I’m interested in grill parts if you can ship to Florida

I am also interested in the windows but again in Fla

This listing was “marked sold/closed” over a year ago in the old system. Parts are sold. Listing does show as sold in initial description in the new system.