Spectra Premium EFI Tank

Hey everybody,
I recently installed the complete Holley Sniper EFI kit in my 69 XR 7. The only thing left to do is replace the stock tank with an aftermarket tank that has an in-tank fuel pump. I want to use a tank from Spectra Premium Tanks part # F28CFI. It comes complete with the tank and the internal fuel pump/sending unit installed. My dilemma is that I want to continue to have my Low Fuel Light function. As far as I can tell there is no thermistor built into the sending unit in the new tank like the stock one. A long time ago I bought and installed an “IC board” under the dash that replaced the original Low Fuel Light wiring under the dash due to a failed thermistor. It worked for a while and then stopped.
So my question is, should I or has anyone retrofitted a thermistor from a stock XR 7 sending unit into one of these EFI tanks or is there a work around like the circuit I bought way back when? Does anyone have any information on the replacement circuit(not sure of the proper description) and where to get one?
I would rather just install the new EFI tank and use the OHM reading from the sending unit to “trick” the Low Fuel Light to come on.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Also, please don’t worry, I have not touched or done any of these impure modifications to my 69 XR 7 428 SCJ Drag Pack car, just my daily driver.
Thanks,
JB :wall:

The Electronic Low Fuel Indicator ELFI is made by a board member 69xr7vert I am sure he can get you going again