Stripping 69 cougar convertible

Folks, I have a 69 cougar convertible that I am parting out. I am located in NW Illinois. Let me know what you might be looking for, and I will get back to you on your request. Be patient as I get on here as often as I can. Thanks

A little more information might be helpful here.
Such as drive line (engine/transmission/rear axle)
XR7 or standard, options the car came with, interior color, etc.
Might help potential interested parties with what someone is looking for.
I’ll send you a PM depending on what you have.
Thanks

1 Like

Interested, but need details like Trixie said.

the car is a XR7, it is an M code car with FMX transmission. car has factory AC, power disk brakes, 9 inch but I do not know the gears in it right now, the interior is white, has the factory styled steel wheels

Just a real shot in the dark, but are the factory styled steel wheels upgraded to 15”, or the original 14”?

styled steel wheels are original 14"

Are the chrome hocky stick trim around the top opening in decent shape? Looking for a good set.

Pics and more pics!

sorry, hockey stick trim is gone.

Do you have the lower rocker molding? I am in southern Wisconsin so we are close.

How about the passenger sideview mirror? Got that?

I believe i have the rocker molding, i will look and respond back when i find out

the car did not come with a passenger side outside mirror

How about the Dash Pad and the heater box? I live in central Illinois.

Rear seat arm rest/ash tray panels any good? Looking for some that don’t have speaker holes that could be recovered.

Bob - looking for black decor door panels in good shape.

The dash pad had a split in the speaker perforated area, other wise looks good. I have multiple heater/ac boxes

i have multiple rocker moldings

The rear arm rest/ash tray panels are dirty, but have not been cut in any way

I have no black decor door panels