Swap meet finds

I found this yesterday at the Columbus Ohio swapmeet.

And yes I bought it!!

Was it more or less than the one on the WCCC site?!!!

LESS!

Score! Back in my transition days from bachelor to family man my wife and I always had conversations after swap meets on what was appropriate home decor. This intake would have been on the coffee table for months. After time goes by one learns to say, “Yes Dear, you are right…”

It is a tough decision! Use it for decoration in the man cave or install it on a car?

You should probably just buy two. Then you won’t have to make that difficult decision :wink:

Maybe buying two is a good idea Mike! Then when the divorce is over and assets have been divided . I will still own one!!

For the uninitiated, what intake is this for? I’m guessing a Boss engine of some type?

Great find! Looks to be in really nice shape.

• Phillip
    CougarDressup.jpg

Midlife, the manifold was an over the counter part and will fit any standard 289 or 302! And was advertised in a Shelby publication called "How To Sharpen Your Cougars Claws "

Looks like 289/302 to me.

Wow!! What a find. It’s a true Shelby intake for the Cougar 289 / 302. Is it known how many of these were made? Can’t be very many…

Here’s the one WCCC has: https://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/cougarintake.html

I’ve been wondering how many were made and how many are still around? I seen one on Ebay,I think last year? But it was rough!! I figured maybe more members would chime in that they own one??

I think that one was for sale by user name cougar67-9, It is ruff and dirty.