Team Eliminator T-shirts

Coming up at the end of June '24, Dave Wyrwas and I will be using my 69 Eliminator in an event called The Great Race which is a long distance road rally. An article will be in the spring issue of ATSOTC. In collaboration with Phillip Payne we developed a T-shirt design to promote and commemorate the event. I love T-shirts and especially Cougar T’s. If you are interested in purchasing a Team Eliminator T-shirt, I have them available.
S-XL are $20 plus 8 for shipping.
2X-4X are $25, plus 8 for shipping.
If you are going to Carlisle, I will be bringing the shirts there to save on shipping.
Purchasing a shirt helps support our entry in The Great Race.
Let me know here or at FirstEliminator@aol.com if you’d like a Team Eliminator T-shirt.

thanks,
Mark

2 Likes

Awesome! I got mine ordered!

it’s on the way! Post a pic when you get it.

1 Like

There are still plenty of shirts available. Can be mailed or in person at Carlisle all Ford show in 2 weeks!!! Cash, Checks or Paypal friends a family accepted for payment.

1 Like

Got mine the other day. Looks great!

1 Like

OK, I don’t know what the 151 is for- may I be enlightened?

151 is the Hemmings assigned car number.

The Great Race sends out a decal set for each participating car. I received e-mail that it was sent out at the end of last week. Hopefully they get here this week. I’d like to put them on before Carlisle.
To find out more info about The Great Race, here is an hour long video they put together talking about and showing the event. You’ll notice all the cars have numbers and sponsor decals.
https://youtu.be/IbxRU1NDh4Q?si=8ezxDj3u2HzmwIRj

Very cool, thanks for the info!!