Thank YOU! for 2015 Contributions!

As we start our fifth year, I want to say thank you to every one that makes this community possible!

It all starts with the folks that come here to share their experience. We get to look over your shoulder and appreciate your victories and share your tragedies… We toss out a few suggestions and then anxiously await the results.

And then there are the folks that are willing to share and build a knowledge base that is priceless. So many great tips and tricks all free for the asking. Thanks!

I would also like to thank Jay S for keeping all of the electrons humming and the bad guys at bay… I think that sometimes he just does this so he can see how many different ways I can mess things up!

For those members who do support this site with very kind donations, we want to extend an additional thank you for helping to make this possible. Every member is an asset to the community, and no one is expected to contribute to participate.

Again, thanks to everyone. A forum is nothing without the membership!

THANK YOU! to CatVert68, 1/1/2015, Bill P. for kicking things off this year! Happy New Years Bill!

THANK YOU! to green68XR7, 1/1/2015, David N. Interesting fact: both you and Bill P have green '68 XR7’s. Could this be the start of a trend?

Happy New Years, Bill. What you’ve done for the Cougar community with this site is phenomenal and we all appreciate it. Since I’m not one of the more technical members here and can’t add value that way, the least I can do is help keep the lights on for those that do have the ability to help others.

THANK YOU! to Local Hero, Mark D January 20th 2015 Orange Power!

THANK YOU! to MrEos, Rob M. 1/20/2015 Who says you can’t put snow tires on a Cobra Jet?

THANK YOU! to Rocketman, Bob M. May all of our tachs have three wires!

THANK YOU! to 70 Cougar, Steve O 1/20/2015 May the site not log you off after 20 minutes!

THANK YOU! to Fornutz, Scott F 1/20/2015 Thank you for everything you do for the Cougar community in Canada and the world!

THANK YOU! to Cougar1, JIm P. 1/21/2015 Even if you didn’t own Cougar 1, you would still be Cougar 1!

THANK YOU! to Catlover, Carlton W. 1/21/2015 Let me know if you find those gold tire chains for your Ford GT!

THANK YOU! to CJ750, Jay W. 1/22/2015 I am pretty sure that that your '85 was, in fact, the only Cougar Eliminator built that year. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

Holy Molly!

West Coast Classic Cougar pitches in big time!

IF you order a Calendar from WCCC they will donate half the proceeds to CCC.COM in your name.

The response has been fantastic! I will making separate entries for Calendar Purchase / Donation.

The only way I can match up the calendar buyers with board user names is by email address. If you have a different email address that you use for the board and WCCC I might not have been able to match up with your user name. Please let me know so we can add the Supporting Member badge to your user ID.

THANKS!

THANK YOU! to AlJuraco, AKA Mr. Calypso Coral 1/27/2015

THANK YOU! Wyliecoyote, Matt S. 1/27/2015 Hope you enjoyed AZ!

THANK YOU! Doug K of Lerona, WV 1/28/2015 I could not find you on the board I hope you join us!

THANK YOU! David C of Peekskill, NY I could not find you on the board. Hope you join us soon, Thanks!

THANK YOU! Randy J of Augusta, WI I could not find you on the board by matching the email address. If you are here please let me know, otherwise hope you join us soon.

THANK YOU! Marie H of Holland MI 1/27/2015 Marie let me know if you are here on the board! Thanks again

Thank You! Aj H of Lacombe Alberta CA. 1/27/2015 Hello Canada! Let me know if you are on the board, or please join us soon, there are a lot of Canadians on here that know Cougars!