Thank YOU! for 2015 Contributions!

THANK YOU! to Galen C. GLC 3/15/2015 Lets see that new Eliminator!

THANK YOU! Gary W 93RGTE 3/18/2015 Just add a 4 speed and your GT-E could double in price!

THANK YOU! to Chris G. R Code 3/19/2015 I hope you put some miles on the R code vert this fall.

THANK YOU! to Jeff B. jcbingcougar 3/22/2015 Keep that sunroof open!

THANK YOU! to Mark T. CatsRock 4/9/2015 ROTM would not be the same without you! Thanks for everything you do!

THANK YOU! to David M. ShelbyCat 5/2/2015 Be sure to keep us up to date on the G-Force cat.

THANK YOU! to Mark P. 9F91H581221 8/25/2015 Any luck finding that 428?

THANK YOU! Brian C. BossElim69 8/26/2015 Thanks Brian for all the help! Post some pics of you first track day!

The thanks belongs to you for everything you do for us! This is such a pleasant part of our lives. The magazine is way cool, too.

Just add a 4 speed…

I’ve been tempted to do that for only the past 30 years or so! Not worried about the $ - it’ll be at least another generation before the car is for sale - just for the fun factor.
It’s all bolt-in parts, right?
Hmm…4-speed, console, pedals, clutch linkage… :think:

All bolt in stuff… Console top pad is the only hard part to come across.

THANK YOU! to Grant Y. G68 8/30/2015 Thank you for your unfailing support of all things Cougar!

THANK YOU! to Philip J, rcode, 9/3/2015 Welcome to the ClassicCougarCommunity. And congratulations on snagging an outstanding Cougar. It took a little while for me to match up the user name and the contribution sorry about the delay.

THANK YOU! to Joe V. JSV Joe set up a monthly donation that we didn’t even realize was possible. So really, I should be thanking Joe once a month!

THANK YOU to Nathan R., 8F91F, Hope that your transmission rebuild goes well.

THANK YOU MIke M, 428Eliminator, Did you ever find that prop rod?

THANK YOU Roy M, Whatacougar, 12/10/2015 May your next 100,000 miles be as much fun as the last!

THANK YOU! Mark M. Martel, 12/20/2015 We like topless Cougars!

THANK YOU! Chris C. ccarney69 Who knew that Cougar needed a horseshoe? Well, to keep the air cleaner in place on a CJ anyway.

THANK YOU! and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
to everyone that makes the Classic Cougar Community a part of your life.