The Number of the Counting....

Not that anyone likely cares except for T3, but I’ve noticed that the post counts have not been updating.

I have not noticed, I have been reading the golf posts. :biggrin2: :buck:

Hmmm thanks for catching that. No idea how that can happen but we will find out.

golf post is gone user banned… f’ng spammers…

Actually, T3 hadn’t even noticed. Been busy with other things, so haven’t had much time to frequent the site. I’ve even been AWOL from The Curb the last two weeks for the most part! Perish the thought! Though it’s nice to be busy, coming up for a bit of fresh air is nice, once in a while, as well.

Took you long enough T3. I was hoping to get a rise out of you with that comment. Truthfully the only reason I noticed was because my count shows as 699. After it stayed there for about a week I figured something was up. Maybe all the anniversary dates messed it up.

And all this matters because…??

It really doesn’t. Just a part of the site that stopped functioning the way that it was. I’m pretty sure there aren’t any rules that require you to click on a thread if you aren’t interested. Feel free to move along.

Well, with the vagueness of the thread title, how would he know if he was interested or not without clicking on it?? Heck, I clicked on it out of simple curiosity.

Obviously I was referring to clicking on the topic another time. Generally if I read a thread and find it’s of no particular interest to me, I don’t post a comment. Especially one that is of no value to anybody.

is it really that important?

is it really that important?.. 12

is it really that important? 9

is it really that important? 10

is it really that important? 11

whew this IS hard work!

Idea: Maybe the broken post count feature will discourage people who are obsessed with post counts from posting 1,000s & 1,000s of posts…“and then, I drilled a spot weld (pic)”, (new post) “and then, I sprayed some primer (pic)”, (new post) “then, I cut the grass & grilled up some steaks (pic)”.

And this one time, at band camp…

…then 69xr7vert said…

i love you guys - but 5 is right out

Laden, or unladen?