Took pictures of my XR7-G today

My company sponsored a local car show this weekend. I took the XR7-G as few people here locally have seen it. There was four Cougars in the show which was good out of about 600 cars. It was cloudy the next morning so I grab some pictures before putting it away. The car is so reflective it’s really hard to get good pictures of it.

More pictures of the G.

Gotta hate it when your car is so shiny that it causes the pictures to reflect sooooo much.

She looks great.

More pictures of the G.

Wow, amazing car. Nice job on the resto.

That is one clean Cougar, well done bud.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

That sure is pretty! Gotta love Cardinal Red on a Cougar.

Great looking G! You’ve got one clean ride there. :thumbup:
Steven

Very nice.

Purdy!

Thanks, for all the nice comments. It took five years to restore this one.Couple more pictures of the G. I’m thinking about taking it to the muscle car nationals this year in novmember. http://www.mcacn.com/

While I was moving cars around last night I took a few shots of the two 68 together.

Looks awesome Brian. I can only hope my Red one looks half that good.

Brian

How come you have different front and rear plates on the blue one

The rear plate is a Michigan Historical plate. In Michigan you don’t have to run a front plate, so you can put whatever you want on the front or nothing at all. The front plate is the original California black plate XLA490 that came on the Cougar when I bought it back in 85. The blue Cougar was built in San Jose CA and was sold in San Jose. Stayed there until I bought it.
68cgrr2.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures of your car, they look fantastic!

Lovely, thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the nice comments!
Early in the thread I stated I was going to try and get the XR7-G in the Muscle car nationals at the end of this month in Chicago. Not going to happen this year. Priorities got changed as my son is playing in the Lacrosse nationals in Florida right after Christmas. So, spending the extra travel money to get him down there for that and hopefully win a bunch of games at the nationals.