transmission tube and dipstick

it’s a never ending list of stuff I don’t have for this restoration. any insight on ford part no’s. lots of C4 used/repo’s but precious little for the 427 with C6 for the GTE.

They are available reproduction from any of the part vendors. The repros were painted yellow which is correct for a 1969 application. They were black in '68. The same dipstick tube and dipstick was used for 390 Mustang / Cougar.

different subject but related to the tranny. the c6 transmission cooling lines from WCCC (Fine Lines) were perfect, but on the vacuum modulator line, also from WCCC and a Fine Lines line (C6 V8 67-70 Cougar), I’m having a real struggle getting it properly positioned. Does anyone have any pics of the routing of the vacuum line? I’ve scoured the web, but haven’t had much luck. Were does the line come up topside into the engine bay and were does it land to get vacuum.
As always, thanks for any help.
PS. our goal is to get the car finished before the Summer Carlisle next year, with the idea of possibly taking it for a look see.

My 86 year old father getting it done . A master mechanic of highest caliber. Did Jet engines for 42 years, so the Cougar is just a small bump in a long road.

It has a yellow arrow pointing at it. There is a bracket that supports this tube that is under the bolt head of the top RH bolt that holds the transmission to the engine. As you can see it connects to the vacuum distribution block right next to the headlamp vacuum line.

Thank you. I’m not sure how I can get the line I got from WCCC to do that. Either I’ve got the wrong line or I’m just unable to get it sitting where it needs to be.