Vote for the February 2020 Ride of the Month!

Vote for the February 2020 Ride of the Month!

• Bluestuff’s Blue 1969 Convertible
  • Wawasat’s Red 1969 Convertible
  • Brian Carpenters 1967 Sage Gold GT

0 voters

Who will be our Valentine?

Better than a box of chocolates and easier on the eyes than most 50 year olds, These Cougars are hot.

Bluestuff’s Blue 1969 Convertible

Wawasat’s Red 1969 Convertible

Brian Carpenters 1967 Sage Gold GT

Again we have 3 well deserving Cougars to pick one from…
Blue???
Red???
Sage Gold???
Oh my…

Agreed - I flipped a coin & voted for the blue 69, but whoever doesn’t get February should go for March…

I’ll keep trying should I not win this month. I know restomods aren’t everyone’s cup of tea.

but they are mine! Got my vote :ylsuper:

Yes! :sunglasses:

Thanks!

Just clicked on the post to vote and didn’t know I was in the contest :sunglasses:

I don’t know the nice looking Blue conv and I’m not voting for myself. So, I’ll go with the red conv as he posted on here a lot of the upgrades he performed on getting the Cougar on the road in the last couple of years.

I will post my car story when i figure out this posting photo thing on my ipad.

Thank you for every one who has voted for my Blue 69 so far.

800|600|2020|6085.jpg

Bluestuff,
I fixed this for you.

I don’t know how an Ipad works, but if you use the full editor tab it opens a different edit box. Use the CCCGallery tab and insert your picture there.

Ands nice Cougar…

I did that Brian. Sorry I didn’t let you know; didn’t think you would mind :whistle:

Thank you for your help.
i have to admit i am some what technology challenged…

Iv just retired my abacus for the new fangled slide rule …!

[/quote]
I did that Brian. Sorry I didn’t let you know; didn’t think you would mind :whistle:
[/quote]

No worries David. Thanks for the nomination.

Bluestuff please check your email.

I would like to thank every one who voted for my Blue 69 convertible.
It is an honour to be voted”best” by a panel of ones peers.

Iv been away from home for a while so haven’t figured out my posting photos problem.
I will reply to Bills mail shortly, and will ( hopefully) post a ongoing commentary as i progress thru the renovations.

:+1::hugs::smiley::blue_car:

All very nice rides!

All 3 were very nice - I’ll suggest if no one else wants to go for March ROTM, that the red 69 and green 67 go again (assuming the owners want to).

Tough vote when you have such great cars together…