Vote for the July 2019 Ride of the Month!

Vote for the July 2019 Ride of the Month!

• Lxg44’s '69 Restomod
  • Andrew’s (Blitz) '68 Standard.
  • Chris Carney 69 428CJ

0 voters

For desert dwellers like me this is the season when you have to put your Cougar away because it is just too hot. Of course we get to watch as house flies spontaneously combust into little puffs of smoke, so there is that… Anyway, it does make for time to do a little day dreaming about what it must be like to enjoy a summer afternoon, cruising with the windows down, like we do in January.

In the mean time we have three great Cougars to consider for the July 2019 Ride of the Month!

Lxg44’s '69 Restomod

Andrew’s (Blitz) '68 Standard.

Chris Carney 69 428CJ

If only our political elections could have as good of candidates…

If only our political elections could have as good of candidates…

I have always wished for a box marked, “None of the Above.”

Fortunately that doesn’t apply here. Good choices!

Chris’s car was at the FE reunion it appeared to be a flawless restoration.

I just wanted to add a better picture of my car. I’ve been trying to learn how to resize photos and finally found a way to get one in my gallery.

It is not flawless but I did my best on the restoration and did all the work myself with the exception of the engine rebuild. I farmed that out to Kieth craft racing and had a restoration rebuild done on it.

This picture was his first day out of the shop.

I appreciate the nomination.

This is a case where I wish for a box all of the above.
The 69 SCJ got my vote - nice car!!!

Great to see another month with hard choices as all that were nominated are beautiful cats.

:paw_prints:
www.CougarClub.org
:paw_prints:

Bump

I just took another look at your build thread - very impressive work! And I like the shiny top and matching scoop.

Thanks, it was a huge undertaking and I’m glad that it is just about over. I am still working out a few bugs. I did the painted top as a throwback to my first car which was a 68 two tone, Nordic blue with a white painted top.

I missed the deadline for the vote. But I would have also voted for Chris Carney’s 69 Convertible. I had the pleasure of meeting Chris at the Auburn Summer of 69 show. Chris and I talked in detail about his restoration. I was blown away that he had done most of the work to his Cougar… including the exterior paint job. Overall a very, very nicely done job. Congrats Chris, and it was a pleasure meeting you and seeing your Cougar at Auburn.

I enjoyed meeting and visiting with you Gary. I do remember buying the NOS back up lenses from you, for some reason I was thinking taillight lens that day. I look forward to seeing you at the next event or the next time I come through Gas City!