Vote for the September 2019 Ride of the Month!

Vote for the September 2019 Ride of the Month!

• Brian Aust’s 1967 XR-7 GT 4spd
  • Lxg44’s 1969 Restomod

0 voters

September is almost here. That means another 6 weeks of summer here in the desert, but your results may vary. Indian Summer / Fall is really the best season for classic Cougar cruising; bring it on.

Which one of these is your choice for the perfect Indian Summer drive?

Brian Aust’s 1967 XR-7 GT 4spd

Lxg44’s 1969 Restomod

#SaveTheManuals

Both are nice, but that 67 GT…

…is about to lose the center cap on the left rear wheel. Hanging on by a thread of one screw. :laughing:

Wow! What a vote count! Tough race!

Wow! Nice catch. That center cap is probably long gone now. :open_mouth:

Thanks! I have to notice details like that in my line of work. Plus, I had one come loose on me like that on an American Racing TTII. So it’s not uncommon.

Both are beautiful cars. It will be a great story regardless of the outcome.

Hard choice this month.

www.CougarClub.org
:paw_prints:
Phillip made the attached graphics a few years ago for cell phone screen wallpaper / Background
:paw_prints:

Wow! This is tough. I am a lover of first gen Cougars (obviously) and a purist, but that '69 is badass. Going to have to think about this one. Either way the car that is not ROTM this month will be back for another shot in October!

LXG’s car has gotten my vote each time it has been up…it WILL get there.

same here! even when we where both up for ROTM at the same time! Beautiful car!

There is differently less love for those modified cougars then there is for an original. I dig both equally and its a hard choice most months!

Lol I just realized what you saw here, Mark…Your’e right, that was a bit hairy there for a minute. To this day I’m not sure what happened! haha…

Looks like you might have yourself another winner. Congrats!