WANTED: 1968 XR-7

I am looking to purchase a 1968 XR-7. Ideal car will be an unmolested/original car and largely, if not totally, rust free. Ideal car will be a decent weekend cruiser that is largely turn-key.

Seeking a dark color and dark interior (black exterior with black interior, or augusta green with black or dark ivy interior), black vinyl top, factory A/C.

Prefer a 390, with the C6 automatic transmission, but I am open to the smaller V8s.

Offer will only follow an inspection completed by a professional inspector.

Please contact me at: pauljhornick@yahoo.com

Whats your location

I would copy and paste this wanted ad into as many places as you can starting with the CCOA. Often when someone is liquidating an estate or looking to sell a car they have had for a long time they will do some surfing on the net to get a feel for pricing. Up pops your wanted ad for the very car they have and all of a sudden it starts to look very attractive to sell the car at a discount to avoid ebay / BaT fees and wait time. Plus if a guy like you will agree to purchase it needing brake, carb and heater core work all the better. Hold out for “The One” as my experience is if you will be picky, patient and persistent a gem awaits you. I should do a video on this subject…

PS - Come up with a more attention grabbing headline, play into folks emotions (some people are very emotional about re-homing grandmas pride and joy). Post a picture of yourself, explain why you are passionate about this very specific make model and color.