Wanted: 1970 cougar under 20,000

Im looking for a cougar under 20,000 - preferably with little to no rust, a 351, A/C (i live in alabama, its basically required) and a not too bad in shape interior; thats about it. Those are really my only two requirements! A hood scoop would be nice but its not required, color i dont really care about- i just want a car thats not in the significant project category.

Im new here- go easy on me Lol! Thanks for the read if you did!

Hi my name is joe. I live in Tampa. My 67 cougar xr7 GT 390 came from both Alabama and the panhandle.’ Mshenis rustfree and best of anynive restored. She has org 390, trans and rear End. She originally from talladega races named the Alabama game. She early in restoration. So,I can all her as I please, not over spent. If you like call 813-842-5562. She a real GT

I recommend keeping an eye on the CraigsList listings in your area ~ or even post a “wanted” listing in your local CraigsList.

If you are willing to travel then open up your search to a wider area.

I use Search Tempest to do a quick search of all of CraigsList for whatever I’m looking for.

The best lesson I learned when looking is to find the closest local chapter of the Cougar Club of America and reach out to them. Local owners (even a state or two removed from you) will know where the good deals are and which cars to avoid.

you still looking for a cougar, if so send me a number, and will send some pics.