Wanted - 69 Drivers Side 1/4 Panel

Looking to purchase a good 1969 Cougar drivers side rear 1/4 panel with little to no rust and no previous damage. I want the complete 1/4 panel including roof seam. I’m located in Central Florida and will pick up from FL, GA, SC, NC, AL, and Eastern TN.

If your willing to spend some money john skinner has a pair of 69 NOS 1/4 panels and outer wheel houses for sale. I will let you know there not cheap…

thanks
pat

How long has it been since you talked with John? I think he sold all that as a package. Could be wrong though.

John could not sell it as a package, no one was willing to spend what he wanted for it all so he sold it piece by piece and all that he has left is the 1/4s and wheel houses.

thanks
pat

I am willing to spend good money on a replacement 1/4 panel but not willing to spend insane money. Don mentioned earlier this year new sheet metal is coming from Dynacorn for the 69 Cougar sometime this year. I just can’t get confirmation when if at all this year it will happen. I’ve contacted Dynacorn on two occasions and all they will say is they have a 69 Cougar shell which will or has been sent to China to be cloned. Once a quality replacement 1/4 panel is available, the market price for original panels will drop some.

I will be headed from Florida to Carlisle, PA for the Ford Nationals June 4 thru 6. If anyone along the I-95 corridor has a good drivers side rear 1/4 panel for a 69 Cougar, I can pick it up ether on the way there or back. Please let me know if you do have a good one.

You could try Dave he has parted a few dozen Cougars and will be at Carlisle with limited parts. I will PM a number.

You might be in luck! I just seen this on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/473244630400263?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment

thanks
pat

The posted link isn’t working for me. If this is the car Bob Goff is parting out, he sold the drivers side 1/4 panel while I was trying to get better pictures from him. Oh well my loss.

Still looking for a good 1969 drivers side 1/4 panel. Must be straight/Bondo free with little to no rust.

Still looking.