WCCC Plasma LED bulbs back in stock! 2014 pricing!

If you are signed up for our newsletter than you got the coupon code to get these at 2014 prices. Hurry, limited supply at that price.

https://secure.cougarpartscatalog.com/14755/10043/plasma-led-1157-bulb-red-2-pack-new-1967-1973-mercury-cougar-1967-1973-ford-mustang.html?sessionthemeid=26

Soap box time:

BUY THESE! Our Cougars are nearly invisible at night with old bulbs. Because there is a resistor in the circuit our original bulbs do not burn as bright as they should and they also tend to last forever which leads to them being even dimmer. Over time incandescent bulbs have less output.

The back end of your Cougar is just too pretty to have some idiot’s Camry buried up in it!

I think they are almost invisible in direct sunlight. These days all modern cars have LED so our old orange looking bulbs get lost in the mix. It takes more than a 10th of a second for incandescent to light up, these are INSTANT and brighter than any 2022 Ford.

Check out the video on this link. https://secure.cougarpartscatalog.com/14756/10033/plasma-led-1157-bulb-red-6-pack-new-1967-1973-mercury-cougar-1967-1973-ford-mustang.html?sessionthemeid=26

Here is what they make your aqua interior look like.

Only available in 2 packs?

Found the 6 pack. The links in the descriptions are dead.

Been there;

Done that and don’t want it to happen again…
I kind of miss that Focus… Hels up better then the Toyota did, but still a total loss. The brake lights were bright on it too.

Can’t help those incandescent drivers!

DELETE

After further review, apparently PayPal did not process the order as I first thought.

I did find the newsletter but did not see the coupon code?

Sorry to be a PITA.

Thanks, Brian

I ordered the upgrade kit for my phatcat this morning. Thanks Don for the email last week letting me know the bulbs were being restocked, I did the “notify” button as suggested. Will be a nice “winter” project :smoke:

I agree these are worth every penny, make sure to grab an extra or two as well just as a spare. Ive had one quit working and needed to replace it, would suck if there where out of stock like before

Was there a Coupon Code? I have the newsletter but didn’t see any coupon code to apply at checkout. Just looks like they were posted on the website at the 2014 price which I already purchased the 6 pack for the tail lights, front running lights and reverse lights. Can’t wait to get the car wrapped up with restorations so these can be the icing on the cake.

Thank you! Fixing now…

That made it work for me too.

Order placed.

Thank you!

These are EXCELLENT on trailers too. Have them on 2 Cougars, 2 trailers, and dare I say my dads GTO

Ooh! Goat’s are my other car passion. Let’s see that baby.

Before he finished everything. I actually don’t gave a finished pic.
But,
64 GTO, 421 tripower , tremec 5speed, 3:55 gears Auburn posi, 4 wheel discs, AC, painted wheels with poverty caps, 65GTO white interior(he prefers the 65 interior). Original exterior color, vinyl top car, with the glorious fender mirror

Installed mine in my 73 phatcat this weekend, what a difference especially the better sequencing on the turn signals.

2 words of wisdom, test everything before you start the upgrade, and read ALL the troubleshooting documentation. I burned an hour documenting every scenario why my turn signals and emergency flashers wouldn’t work before I read the flasher paperwork. Both my turn signal and emergency flashers needed to be jumper’d because the new are polarity sensitive . :laughing: :smoke:

Well, I think you can find this model in 2 packs, but I strictly recommend you to get the 4/6pack because they update these led bulbs too fast, and if you need to replace them later, you should buy the entire panel, so if you want to safe some money you will need to buy more than 2 pack. If this particular model is too expensive for you, you can try replacing the panel with a similar one from another brand. Try to check the prices for the same product on the vont site. At the same time, you can compare the prices for wifi light bulbs, so maybe you will find a better option for your lighting appliances inside your house.