Welcome to the CCOA public discussion area

The Cougar Club of America is the oldest organization serving the Cougar community. This forum is intended to provide a way for the community in general to learn more about the CCOA.

Rob, AKA MrEos will be coming on board to keep us all up to date on the CCOA activities and to share some of the good things that are happening for the Club.

There will be two parts of the forum, the first part will be visible to everyone, and the second part will be a password protected private area for CCOA members only. We don’t have all of the details worked out at this time, but stay tuned and I will keep everyone updated.

We also plan to offer an opt-in status bar program for CCOA members. An example of the status bar is the jelly bean thing below my name in the left column.

If you have any suggestions for how we can make this a better place for the CCOA, please, let’s hear what you have to say.

I’m fairly new to the Forum, and I was wondering if there has been any progress on the CCOA forum? :beerchug:

Good going Bill!

Personally, I don’t have much to offer or gain by this forum. But I understand it’s importance to the hobby and to those who are involved with CCOA.

as it turns out, there hasn’t been much CCOA specific stuff going on, so not much action here. Lots of CCOA members on the board here, and lots of Cougar talk just not so much about the CCOA itself.

Bill,
Thank you for putting a section here for those with questions, comments, concerns, ideas, etc about the CCOA a place to voice them. I have been meaning for a while now to get myself signed up here, now I have finally gotten that done. In reading over what has been posted I see that Rob has been doing a fine job of representing the CCOA. Hopefully (and I know he will) he will continue to post responses as needed. I’m here now to offer him some back up, not that he showed any signs of needing any.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95