What is correct carburetor for 1970 2V cleveland.

DOOF-T is for a 351W-2V with FMX.

So no, your Cleveland 351 should not have that carburetor.

Except we have mine and one other that appear to have left the factory with them on 351Cs in Spring of '70. I suppose it’s possible mine was a service replacement or something but it’s the VIN correct motor and the car had 54k documented miles on it when I got it.

Then again, at some point my car got a big block radiator and fan so who knows?

Hi I’m new to the Group as from Australia. I have a 1971 Falcon Ute that was factory fitted with a 351 Cleveland, as your aware these were imported to Australia. My engine is an April 1970 Manual engine. Vehicle is currently under full restoration and but require a Autolite 2100 carburettor as was missing upon purchase. Have obtained a picture of another vehicle same as mine with the Carb Tag Information (Autolite tag being D0OF-U) I’m interested in obtaining a Carb as close to original as possible am not sure if this all corresponds to the distributor as per this restored item (Autolite Distributor D0OF-T 0F3) that is original to engine.
Thanks again as all information on this page is a great read Cheers.

The Falcon XY 2V cleveland with manual trans would have had a D0OF-K with a 1.23 venturi and 351 cfm. The auto would have been D0OF-L.