What Type Of Connector Is This

I need to know what type of connector or what it is called in picture uploaded?
I need a split connector(or Y) of this type connector to power the dial light on an original 69 Ford AM/FM stereo I have coming. I need to power the light in the stereo(light blue red stripe) to the wire that goes to the console ashtray light. My car came with the AM 8 track stereo and it has no specific wire to power its dial light. Anyone know where I can find the Y connector(or jumper) I am looking for?
IMG_2347

That’s a bullet connector.

And the red male bullet connector is quite unusual, so it is easy to identify: it is for the proof-out circuit for the low fuel indicator system on a 67/68 XR7. It plugs into a female that is part of the headlight (main engine bay) harness.

The proper connector has two female connections. One wire is yellow, the other light blue with a red stripe. The dual connector is unusual because the female connectors are two different sizes. The yellow wire is connected to the larger female connector; the light blue / red stripe wire is connected to the smaller one.

I was just using that picture as an example. I think I am wrong in needing to power the radio light from the harness. I have just noticed after doing some more research that all(or it seems) AM/FM stereo radios of the late 60’s era have a blue wire running from back of radio over to top front and taped. I just know my 1969 OEM stereo 8 track has no such wire just the other two pigtails like in the picture of a radio on Ebay. I won’t know for sure until the radio is delivered.

The factory wiring diagram is markedly different than your thought. It agrees with what I posted.

The red male plug was used as an example picture only. The wire in question is the blue wire with red stripe that exits back of the radio to front radio.

And that wire is contained in a double connector as I said. The connector on the stereo unit is male and two different sizes as I said.

Did you see the picture I posted? There is a double and triple connector and a blue wire coming out the back that leads over top of the radio to the front and is taped to the top of radio. The wire taped to the top is for the dial light.

I do and did see the picture you posted.