will these wheels fit

Hi,
Wondering if anyone can give me any input on whether these wheels will fit on my 67 without having to do suspension mods? (I realize I will have to change the wheel studs probably.) I have always liked the look of Keystone classics. I actually have disc brake setup on the front off a 68 model year.
Thanks,
David
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/6121433326.html

Well, the backspacing would be one of the important things to know to answer your question. Using the interwebz, I see that the 15 x 8 is 3-7/8" BS, the 15 x 7, 3-3/4". Seems kind of light on the BS IMO. I run 17 x 8 in the front of my '69 with 4.5" BS, 17 x 9 in the rear with 5.25" BS (both work well). The rear BS needed was calculated using a spreadsheet and measurements and then rims searched out with this in mind. The Keystones might work but the edges of the rims/tire sidewalls are going to be closer to the wheel lips than they would with more BS. Not a clear answer but hope this helps!

That helps quite a bit. Thanks for taking the time to research the back spacing.
David

So it looks like the Keystones are out because of the back spacing. Looking at WCC, and appears any of the Magnum 500 style would be an option. It also looks like the repro styled steel 15x7s would work, or would others work better like using narrower up front with some wider ones in the rear? Looking for input. Like I said I have the 68 disc brakes up front. I also like the looks of the Dan Gurney sports turbine style hub caps, and I have a set, but the paint on them is in very poor condition, and not sure how to go about freshening that up.
Right now I have the 68 (I believe) steel wheels in argent with chrome trim rings and the GT dog dishes. Got them at a swap meet. Don’t hate them, but would prefer something else.
David

So I am still looking at wheel options, and wanting to get some advice. In doing some research on Kelsey Hayes wheels I came across the stripper wheels. I love the look of them. They remind me a lot of the wheels my dad had on a 65grand prix he once owned. Whish I had that car? Anyway, if a person can find a set of those what are the pro’s and con’s to those on my 67? I actually have single piston disc brake setup off a 68 on the front. Also considering the MagstarII 5 spokes. Must Unlim sells them in sets of 4, and actually has a July 4th sale on right now. Classic black or the charcoal on a Lime Frost car?
Thanks in advance, and Happy 4th!
David
PS I see by an ebay add I found for these that they only have a 3.5in back space. The keystones I was looking at only had that also. Are there tire options, so one doesn’t have to worry about clearance?

Looking for wheels and tires for my 69, Can you tell me your tire sizes? Thanks, Luke