Woodward Dream Show

Good Afternoon All,

Looking at the calendar and we have roughly 5 weeks before the Woodward Dream Show. Anyone going??? Looks like a hand full or so of cougars at this point. It also looks like a couple of Cougars will need votes in the peoples choice of the Main Dream Show as I hear at least two cougars have been invited to be in the main show.

I know this one is pricey but, I think the value is there with the food and drinks that come with it. I swore I would never do the Woodward Dream Cruise again. And, I haven’t for about six years. Being at this race track with the ability to eat, drink, sit, be mobile (access to Woodward) if desired and most of all, be up close and personal with some great cars, I believe is the real value and I would not be going if not for this. This is their inaugural show so history might be made.

CCOA members get $25 off list price for attending.
https://woodwarddreamshow.com

Hope to see you there,

Gary Hill, Vice President,
Cats Cougar Club

I think I am going up for it - will just fly in and check it out.

Gary,
Myself and Bob Barton both submitted pics when we registered for the CATS get together at M1 not knowing it was actually for the show. Turns out we both got invited! So now I’m waiting on them to send back info and passes required for attending their show. I’ve been told I will be able to leave at anytime to do join the Woodward Cruise and then return to the show. One way or another I plan on attending either at the show or with my CATS group. As for People’s Choice voting, I know that my car
isn’t top show quality and Bob’s 67 is and will probably do very well. But for me that’s OK as I just really enjoy my car and the people and shows I attend.

Good to hear Mike. I have to admit it was confusing with the M1 web page. I did the same thing as I thought your car had to be accepted regardless. Not true is what I found out. I had let our committee know that I had done the application and our committee member Mark Kulwik checked and I was wrong. So I responded that “I would prepare for rejection”. I was invited, too. Got my passes today.

So for anyone thinking of going but worried about being accepted, you don’t have to be accepted.

I believe our CATS fearless leader Brian Carpenter has posted some instructions earlier about how to get the discount. I believe there is a “promo code”. I will try to find it and post again on this thread.

Regards,

Further to my last, the $25 discount does have a “Promo Code” which is “cougar 25”. When you buy your tickets enter the code and you will then print you passes with the discount. Of course, there is an app for that but you don’t have to use it. M1 committee would like to have a good count of our cougars attending one week before the show to make sure we have the necessary room.

Hello all.

I am the person-on-point for this event.
If there are any questions, I will be happy to help.
My email is: kulwik@sbcglobal.net

I’m really looking forward to a wonderful, first-time, event at the M1 Concourse. I hope you all are as well.