XR& G Window sticker/Warrenty card

Relocating some of my Cougar paperwork I found this in with my XR7 G stuff. I think the previous ower of my G copied it from an older “At The Sign Of The Cat” magazine.
Gwarrentycard.pdf (60.1 KB)

Very cool Brian. I like the GRRRR… comment on the side of the window type of sticker. Capt. Sanders says that’s what Cougars say. :laughing:
Steven

Hopefully, Royce will show up here and let us know if Capt Sander still owns the G.

I wonder if Capt. Sanders ever became Col. Sanders. He was only two promotions and a bucket of chicken away.

:slight_smile: if he was it was the best promotion ever! mmmmmm chicken drumsticks (Homer Simpson voice)

Neat Brian, thanks for posting.

Interesting that he was charged $31.52 for dual exhaust when that was already part of the G package.

Maybe because it was an F Code which normally comes with Single exhaust.

I bet you hit the nail on the head. I never really thought about F code single exhaust cars getting upgraded for the dual G exhaust.
Steven

Different guy. The car still exists and is in the registry.

I tried to build this car in the dream Cougar window sticker generator, can’t get it to list it correctly with the XR7-G package.

Scott, what is the Dream cougar window sticker generator??? Do you have a link?

Jen it’s on the banner on the main forum page. Dream Cougar Sticker Generator. It’s only setup for 1968 right now.
Steven