XR7-G Rader wheels

Extremely rare set of 5 Rader wheels as originally installed on early 68 Cougar XR7-Gs. These wheels have had a deep cleaning but have not been restored. They are completely original and in very good condition. The chrome is nice on four and the aluminum center section on all the wheels is intact, without cracks and with a nice shine on the forward facing edges of the lacing. The fifth wheel, while never mounted on a car, looks like it was exposed to something and the chrome is not smooth. The four are nice enough for all but a concourse judged XR7-G. If you have a Cougar like that, you could always have them professionally detailed, or restored.

Here is a link to pictures of the wheels, cones, center caps, lug nuts, and spacers.
http://s1256.photobucket.com/user/68xr7g/library/Rader%20Wheels#/user/68xr7g/library/Rader%20Wheels?sort=9&page=1&_suid=139208998762007432263689915224

The Rader wheels were recalled shortly after they were released and Ford replaced them with the stock styled steel wheel which is what makes them so rare. Couple these with a set of raised white letter bias ply tires or skinny white walls and complete the vision of the way the XR7-G was designed to look.

Own a fascinating piece of Cougar history and be one of only a handful of XR7-G owners with these very unique wheels displayed on their car for $4,500.00 o.b.o. A set of lug nuts and specially made spacers are included with the wheels as well as a set of cones and center caps. The wheels are located in British Columbia, Canada but I am willing to ship anywhere in the world (buyer pays actual cost of shipping). Please contact Scott Ferguson at scott.f@telus.net or at 604-591-3673.

Alternately, I could deliver these wheels and accessories in boxes to the Stray Cats/CCOA Regional Show in Oakley, California on June 28th, 2014 if a buyer was interested (I would need to know by Thursday June 19th at the latest, so I can pack them before I leave for the event).