50th Anniversary show at Ford World Headquarters C.A.T.S Cougar club/CCOA

Shelby American (SAAC) announced their 42nd national meet at Indy June 8,9,10. :astonished:

Love the idea of making the logo into a badge, certainly there are lots of possibilities.

Scott, you are right with the PayPal feature being a plus to make it easy for people to register.

Now that registration is open for the World Headquarters event, it will be exciting to see the registration numbers grow and photos of cars registered.

We are working on the grille production as we speak. It will be a very special badge for all Cougars looking to celebrate the 50th anniversary. Stand byā€¦

PayPal and CC payment is now up and running online. http://www.catsccc.com on the Attendee Registration page. Sign up today!

Hi,
is there a way to partizipate without a car? :whistle:

We think about to come over for the meeting but have to left our Cougars in Germany since they dont fit flight luggage :naughty:

Joe

Joe, absolutely you can attend and take in all the activities without a Cougar. A spectator fee will be very minimal around $3 - $5 per person for the 50th show on Sunday. Their will be plenty on Cougars on the cruise on Saturday which Iā€™m sure you can get a ride from someone if you donā€™t want to drive a rental car. We setup the registration form so you can sign up and register for the dinner on Saturday evening separate from the show. Scott Zeller has setup a Paypal option as well that would make sign up easier for you. In your case just select the dinner option on the drop down menu.

http://www.catsccc.com/#!attendee-registration/qxrbs

Best regards,
Brian Carpenter, President CATS

Brian, these are great news. Thank you! We will be thereā€¦ Joe

Just registered! :slight_smile:

Gary,
I canā€™t believe you beat me to the registration.

Joe,
Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you at the event, with or without a car it is going to be an epic venue.

The online registration looks amazing http://www.catsccc.com/#!attendee-registration/qxrbs

http://www.CougarClub.org has a great new look for 2017

I have just confirmed the attendance of Cougar 1 and Cougar II at the event. Excitement and momentum is buildingā€¦

That Is Awesome! I would really like to see those cars. Maybe Jim needs a test driver? Maybe.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: The CATSCCC is working very hard putting together the Cougar portion of the show. If there is anyone who would like to sponsor part of this we have many openings. One easy one is the class sponsors $100 each. All the way to the $5,000 headliner. We would welcome any sponsorshipā€™s and or leads to some that might be interested (subject to approval as this show is rated G). INFO at catsccc.com under 50th anniversary or pm myself Scott or Brian.

Thanks Gary.

We invite all sponsors to learn more about this opportunity to attend and exhibit at this once in a lifetime event by clicking here:

Thank you in advance for your consideration and support!

Registered.

Who wants to ride the car ferry with Jody (Yorgle) and me?

Update time!

Worried about attending the 50th celebration and having you and your Cougar park outside in an open parking lot all day in the rain?
No worriesā€¦ā€¦ I donā€™t know how Mark Kulwik pulled this one off but he sure must be a sweet talker. When first setting up the parking lot show area at the Ford WHQ. Ford was clear that NO cars are to be park under the car port/solar panels. After sending him a couple e-mails that it would be nice to have some cover in case of bad weather he somehow convinced Ford that we can park show cars under cover if needed. Hopefully, the weather will be great and we wonā€™t need this option and all the Cougars can be parked in an appealing fashion for picture taking in the open parking lot. If not, Mark thinks there will be enough room to park the whole show field of Cougars at the WHQ under the solar panel covers. We just canā€™t use the power sources under the solar panels.

That is awesome!!! Good job Mark!

I realized I had a neat vintage brochure on Ford Headquarters that I picked up because it used illustrations instead of photos - so I took the 50th logo I did and altered the old illo in Photoshop and offered this to C.A.T.S to use to market their show.

Cool. Are those cars near the building Cougars? One kind of looks like a big Bird.

Phillip,

If I mayā€¦I have to wonder if the wording might just be better to say ā€œDearbornā€ below. I know itā€™s technically meaning welcome to the celebration in Dearborn, but it comes off a bit tricky in this styling. At least to meā€¦

But I love the original drawing/art! Fantastic

Just a thought!

B

Thanks Brian - artwork has already been reworked.

The original brochure was for a tour that Ford offered and I merely replaced the Ford emblem with the 50th Anniversary logo to see if the CATs guys were interested.

They were and I fine tuned the art - see if you notice any other tweaks

Cougars now in front of the building.
Awesome Phillip.