9F91M564424 - Blue Metallic / Black Interior

Listed on eBay Nov 2013 with a $19.5k buy now, in Vancouver, WA.

Text from the listing;

This particular car is in excellent condition inside and out. It shows 74,473 miles on the odometer, believed to be original. One repaint in original Bright Blue Metallic, fresh reproduction factory interior, perfect dash pad, gauges, etc. Gas gauge reads a little lower than actual, and the rim blow horn does not work, but otherwise everything works as it should, no apparent issues.

The body is straight, paint is nice and shiny, interior great, running gear strong, etc. A great example of a very rare car. I’d rate the car a solid 7.0-7.5 of 10 or higher in all respects. Not perfect, but very nice throughout. Lights, turn signals *(sequential!), headlamp doors, gauges, tach, speedo, interior courtesy lights, etc. all work. Nice upgraded AM/FM/CD/Aux radio, and I’ll include the ordinal as well.

The Marti report verifies the car as an authentic Eliminator, and features the following information:

Serial Number 9F91M564424
9 1969
F Built at Dearborn
91 Cougar Hardtop
M 351 4v High Performance Engine
64424th Mercury vehicle scheduled for production at Dearborn

DOOR DATA PLATE INFORMATION:
65A Cougar Hardtop
6 Bright Blue Metallic Paint, Ford #3077-A
5AA BlackVinyl High Back Bucket Seats
16D Scheduled for build: April 16th, 1969
54 Seattle Ordering District
9 3.25 Optional Axle Ratio
X FMX Automatic Transmission
Dealer # 54C009

Your vehicle was ordered with the following features:
Eliminator Package
FMX Merc-O-Matic transmission
Optional axle ratio
F70-14 Raised white letter tires
Console
Power front disc brakes
Power steering
AM radio
Decor Group
Remote control left hand racing mirrors
Heavy-duty suspension

I have known this car for 18 years as well as the last 4 owners. We had it in our shop for repairs 3 years ago.

Very cool! I saw that it was on CraigsList briefly in Salem and figured you would know the car :slight_smile: