9F91M570512 - Blue Metallic / Black Int

This one has been listed on eBay a few times recently and bid to $17.6k (reserve not met);

9F91M570512
1969 Cougar Eliminator
Color: Bright Blue Metallic
Interior: Black Vinyl High Back Bucket Seats
351W / FMX automatic transmission

Text from the listing;

For sale 1969 Mercury Cougar Eliminator 1 of 106 Blue produced. I purchased this vehicle over 12 years ago. I am the 3rd owner of this car and know the history of this car from the previous owners. This car has been very well kept and maintained. I have a Marti report for this Cougar All tags are in place including engine, windshield and driver door. This Cougar has 93K original miles. This Eliminator sports like new original interior. It came originally with FMX Automatic, PS, M code 351 4V, power disc brakes, 3.25 standard rear, AM radio ( which I have the original) The car has the original drivetrain which is a 351w 4v motor that’s runs great and well has been well kept. Also has a FMX automatic transmission which shifts great and has no issues. Also has the ford 9" rear. It does have a newer exhaust system which sounds amazing on this car. The interior is all original except the radio is a am/fm cassette player (which I do have the original radio for it) As you can see in the pictures the car is in near perfect condition for the age of the car extremely rare for being 1 of 106 in blue. Feel free to ask any questions and also feel free to come take look at it.

On Oct-30-13 at 05:48:50 PDT, seller added the following information:

Also it has a replacement holley carburetor. frame rails are in very good condition. floor boards on pass. side 2 small spots that where patched. That is the only small condition of the under carriage. Its has a very small stone chip in front windshield. I have added 2 more pictures of the under carriage I have plenty more if interested please let me know. The oil on the undercarriage was from a leak in the power steering line which is fixed .

On Oct-30-13 at 06:06:38 PDT, seller added the following information:

This is a safe driver. I drive this car on very nice days only. It is stored inside and covered. like I said feel free to ask any questions and have plenty of other pictures. Thanks for looking

ImageShack - 9F91M570512

Looks like a good starting point, but priced like it’s already finished.

Detailing the engine compartment would go a long way to selling this car.