before and after

That’s an easy one.

Kate Beckinsale because while she is very nice to look at, she can still kick your ass like she does in the Underworld movies.

Before:

During:

After:

Is this a before and after back surgery/Cougar thread??

Well 4 weeks after surgery and doc said I am 3 weeks ahead of most people at this stage based on my movement as I walk perfect after only 2 weeks and have great movement. Still get muscle spasms after sitting for a while but they are slowly getting better as well. I actually felt so good last weekend I worked on the Cougar and wired up the headlights to the new harness.

Man sure feels good to work on the car again!

I never took any of the addictive meds just muscle relaxants and T3’s.

That is fantastic, I was hoping things would work out for you. I have been through the same thing and when you start to feel great and doing things again, you sure become thankful! Just don’t push it, Even if you feel like it’s no problem, just pace yourself. Those muscles need to heal.
Great to hear your starting to do stuff on the cougar again. I look forward to it progressing.

LOL, well no but now that you mention it… I too had back surgery during the course of Isabel’s resto! They removed C5-C6 and C6-C7 disks from my neck and fused the vertebrae. What did you have done? Glad you are back at it!

Regards,

Bob

P.S. What’s “T3’s” (besides that hooligan guy)? :buck:

“Tylenol 3’s”…

I first thought Tylenol with Codeine but was unsure. I did not realize these were also called T3’s.

Oxycodone (Percocet) is my pain pill of choice, but I don’t take them unless I really need to.

I like this shot, it’s the color Im after without the change in color with the sun light. I don’t want a color that has metallic or pearl, candy maybe, just a nice dark cherry/maroon. I like the color of Isabel as well, It would be nice to see it in person.

I agree - love the color on this Cougar!

well no but now that you mention it… I too had back surgery during the course of Isabel’s resto! They removed C5-C6 and C6-C7 disks from my neck and fused the vertebrae. What did you have done? Glad you are back at it!

Regards,

Bob

P.S. What’s “T3’s” (besides that hooligan guy)? > :buck:

I had a Discectomy between my L4 and L5 which is the last 2 vertebrae in your lower back and one of the most common areas and most painful to have a bulging disc. I had about 30% of my disc bulging out into my sciatic nerve. I used to have my own business in trades and had my disc going in and out for so many years that I can’t remember but the last 2 years the disc had hardened and stayed out and I couldn’t even lean over the car for 5 minutes or I would of been in aggravating pain down my lower back and right side & out of service for a day or 2.

I also have a broken vertebrae in my upper back that has sort of healed itself but the 2 vertebrae are now jagged and catch often but surgeon said not to touch them at this time. I trust him as he was great and based on his nice new black Lamborgini Gallardo and the fact that he is the highest paid surgeon on the Insurance Company’s payroll he must be good.

Yes T3’s are Tylenol 3’s and they work quite well and I am very against the narcotic style prescribed pain killers and the surgeon said I was blessed with a very abnormal pain tolerance. I told him that if you lived with the pain of living with my ex you could handle anything! LOL!!

LMAO, glad you’re healing up!

I’m with you, no prescribed if I can help it. Though it doesn’t compare pain-wise, I’m sure, almost 4 years ago, had “ulnar nerve translocation” surgery on my elbow(that’s a fancy way of saying they moved my funny bone nerve, BTW), and only took 1 Perc/Vicodin/??? whatever it was, and that was only because they made me to let me leave. On-site pharmacy gave me a full bottle of the things…I finally flushed them about a month ago when we “discovered” them hiding in the back of the cabinet. Now I have to be careful how I hang my arm out the window, or I get lit up like a Christmas tree…

By the way Mo I love the Cougar and the color. I have almost the same wheels on my current 67 project.

Thanks! It was a toss-up between the red, and a blue like your sig-picture car. Was going to do the same scheme, but with the blue. The deciding factor was when someone said, “Oh, that would be Dallas Cowboys colors!”…RED it was!!! LOL.

thats awesome :beerchug:

LMAO, Dr. Art…being a dyed-in-the-wool Eagles fan, NO WAY was it going to be cowboys-blue!!!