Car for sale Mercury Cougar

1967 mercury cougar for sale fully restored
I’m in York Pa
Teal color interior is mint car in excellent condition
Garaged always
Price is 42,500

2 Likes

Not much of a description. Just saying. :wink: Can you provide more information, pictures, videos?

Yes can send pictures

Can you send me your email and I can send a bunch of pictures to you. Thanks.

1 Like

Look under cars and you will see the entire car…inside and outside. Teal 1967 Cougar. Let me know if you can see them.

1 Like

Hit browse and look for cars.

I was able to easily navigate the links in LiLiSun’s SmugMug website and see the 1967 Teal Cougar. Really wonderful images - shows that a photographer with an appreciation for the lines and color of a vintage car can really make it look as good ( better ? ) than it was when it was new. A terrific tribute to this American classic !

Direct link to the page;

1 Like

Definitely a great looking 67 Cougar… I really like the color combo :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Very nice Cat…best of luck! Love the Black '70…

Looking at the pictures in that link, you couldn’t restore that 67 Cougar for less then the price it’s at of $42,500… looks outstanding

What’s with the black 70 Cougar, also for sale?

No it’s being restored also

Hello, Is this 67 Cougar still for sale?

Thanks, Brian

Yes it is if you are interested please call my
Husband at 516 404 9610 or 717 893 7630

Nicely done 67 standard with aqua decor interior, 289, auto and air. Lots of detail in photo’s. Worth a look for someone wanting a restored car.

The original owner bought it new in late 1966 and own it till 2000. The car was garage kept and all the floors and metal was solid. he got hit in the passenger side quarter panel no other damage to car all chrome in mint condition. I received the car in 2000, the car was sent to virginia at KTL RESTORATIONS concourse restored it and replaced quarter panel with another original. The only thing that was replaced was the quarter panel. If you know KTL that do excellent work, you can go on their website
Im located in York PA phone 717-893-7630

1 Like

Ok…Thank you so much for the quick reply… I am hoping to find a rock solid car that hasn’t had repairs or had previous wreck damage… Your car is truly beautiful in every way… do you have any pictures showing the passenger quarter panel damage prior to repair/replacement process? Thanks

I noticed when viewing all the beautiful pictures, that in most of them, the car doesn’t have wheel lip moldings & in some pics the wheel lip moldings are on the car, does the car have wheel lip moldings now? What is the first 5 digits of the VIN#?. Do you have any pics of the bare trunk floor on both sides of the gas tank? Thanks again

yes it has wheel lip moldings have to look for other pictures do you have an email to send the pictures, there is no place on here to do that. First 5 numbers of Vin #7F91C

We have a Marty Report on it also.