Found the title to my first cat!

I bought my first Cougar in the fall of 1990. I was 16. I first fell in love with the car when I was very young. It was always in the parking lot of my hometown library. It was painted metallic maroon and had mag slots on it. I thought it was the coolest car on the planet. It was owned by a little old lady who was the librarian. A few years later I learned that she was also the grandmother of one of my best friends! She decided she was to old to be driving a muscle car and bought an Oldsmobile. I bought the car for $1200. Unfortunately I lived in Iowa, the land of salt and snow. I drove the car for a year and decided to start fixing it up a bit. Needless to say the more I poked and prodded the more bondo and rust I found. The frame rails and torque boxes were being held together with filler covered over old license plates and rivets !!! Another one of my best friends loved the car as well and didn’t care that it was about to collapse so I traded him for his '78 Z28 Camaro (not as cool, but it was mostly rust free and I needed a car) After about 10 years rotting on his farm it was finally hauled off for scrap :frowning:

He called the other day while cleaning out a building his family owns and found the Title in a drawer!!
So here’s the VIN for the database.

9F91H552419
Car was originally Red with Red interior. Power Steering, AM Radio, Sport Mirror
I’m going to order a Marti Report to hang on my garage wall.

I bought a set of rust free fenders, hood and Deck lid back in '90 for this car before I realized it was too far gone.
The deck lid and front fenders are going to be used on my 428 CJ convertible!

It wasn’t on the national database, but it will be now, thanks. When you get the Marti, if you wouldn’t mind sharing, please post a copy here.
Jim