I would like to know the history of my Cougar

My vin # is 8R93S505787 and if someone could find out where my 1968 XR7 GT390 S-Code AC PDB PS Tilt-Wheel 4-Speed Mercury Cougar car has been. Thank You, Tim I already have a Marti Report

Tim Google Kevin Marti and look for a “car report” it will tell you where it was sold and how it was equipped from the factory well worth the cost.

Forgot to mention that I already have the Marti Report, Like to go deeper? Thanks

Have you provided the VIN to the CCOA National Database? If not please do and when you do you can ask if there is any past history already listed for it. Go to cougarclub.org to register your VIN.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Hopefully Phil or Jim will chime in here with any background he might have.

My XR7 GT 4 speed was built in San Jose not long after yours but doesn’t have tilt or AC. I have 8R93S508195. What’s your color combo?

Tim, please visit the Cougar Club of America registry page and enter your car information there. Part of the form includes a section for questions and comments.

Good luck!

Tim has been getting no results… maybe a public request will help? Maybe there is nothing to be learned?

national database lists only Scott Taylor as a previous owner; 4806122998 c