New Member 7F91C634490

I would like to see if this vin number is in the registry (7F91C634990) and if its not I will fill out whatever necessary to get it added. It was bought for me by my Father as a Birthday gift a few years ago and I am wanting to get started on it. Attached are all of the pictures I have on it so far. I’m also looking for my first car that we sold in mid 80’s. (8F93J503325) any help will be appreciated. Sorry for pic 5 being upside down, I’ve deleted it, rotated it and re-attached it and it still shows it upside down.

Very late '67 build, two tone black over white, AC console looks like a power steering manual drum brake car. That would almost have to be a retail order. Looking forward to watching it come back to life.

It looks like someone added the 1968 rocker panel mouldings. The hood pad looks to be saveable so I would recommend that you very carefully finish removing it before it gets all torn up.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

As of this morning it was not in the national database, but it will be by the end of the month. Please do go online and register any information you have on it. Thanks.
Jim