November 2012 Ride of the Month Nominations are Now OPEN

This thread is where you will put nominations for

November 2012 Ride of the Month!

All you need to do is to identify the car and the owner. A picture of the car would be helpful if you can locate one.

As a reminder, here is how it works:

You can nominate any Cougar, even your own. All nominations must be seconded.

We will nominate cars until the 25th of the month,
then vote from the 25th to the 1st of the following month, and announce the winner.

A new thread honoring the winner will go up just as quickly afterwards as possible. Then we start all over again.

The winning car will be pictured at the top of the Forums header for the month, and then included in the ROTM calendar.

The CCC.COM Ride of the Month is officially sponsored by:
West Coast Classic Cougars!
ROM Winners get:

Free Shipping on any order in the 48 states or a huge shipping discount on shipping any where else in the world.

A genuine WCCC Tee Shirt

A genuine WCCC Hat

Anything else Don feels like tossing into the box for free. (like packing peanuts or air? LOL!)

The tu-tone 69 Sport Special is banned from ride of the month due to stirring the pot.

I don’t understand? What did I miss?

https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/cars-and-parts/1645/1

I’ll nominate Scott Behncke’s 69 XR7 428 Cougar. I don’t remember it being nominated before but I could be wrong. And, with that in mind, we should have a place where all the previous ROTM cars are easily viewed so we don’t keep re-nominating the same cars as time goes on.

Sounds like you have been overdosing on Type F

2nd that one. :beerchug:

I could use an early birthday present…how about my 68 Standard?

Chris

I’ll 2nd your '68 Standard Chris. :slight_smile: John

Thanks John LOL :slight_smile:

I would like to nominate Rockets G Force Cougar. It’s a Cougar with plenty of “eye” and bite!
Steven

http://youtu.be/QixBq3G0NvU

Good call… I’ll 2nd the G-Force Cougar. Lots of very cool custom parts on that car.

There is another picture of a ROTM car or candidate taken outside my office. I love it. :beerchug:

I could use an early birthday present too, how about parking that in my garage. Leave the title and keys in it please and park it on the righht side of the garage. Watch out for the buckets of cat litter.

Nice!! Ill 3rd that one!

Yeah…i’m guilty of nominating the '69 SS a few times. I just liked the looks! :slight_smile:

I’ll also nominate the G-Force. IMO one of the nicest 1st gen Cougars!

Once a car is seconded it doesn’t need any further nominations does it? Like what’s happening here, it’s making it look like next month’s winner is already decided, it will be the G-force Cougar, and nominating any other car right now is just nominating it to lose to that one.

I will third Rockets hot rod. Nice car with great mods.

Lets throw Coubra car in for the vote as he is in the hunt in the Optima challenge right now.

http://www.classiccougarcommunity.com/forum/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=144&image_id=823

I’m with you Brian. I’ll second Herb’s Coubra.