Photos needed for the Eliminator Book

Don Skinner has asked that I share the below note as he is seeking images for his next book… The Eliminator book

“I need pictures of these ‘69 and ‘70 Standard and Eliminator specific parts. These items can be on the car but need to be the subject matter of the picture. Please send me your pictures and I will pick the ones I like best for the new Eliminator book. You can be as creative as you like - to earn extra points. PLEASE try to avoid background clutter and reflections. The pictures I use will have your name in the caption for the picture. Want your name and part of your Cougar in this spiffy new book?

:paw_prints:Please send your high resolution pictures to donsk@frontier.com I will not play favorites, may the best pictures win. -Don Skinner”:paw_prints:

69 Standard Options
Sports Console
Whisper-Aire Conditioner controls
Comfort-Stream Ventilation controls
AM Radio
AM/FM Stereo Radio
Combination AM radio with 8-track tape system (your favorite tape in the slot is acceptable)
Remote control racing mirror
Power window switches
Ram Air hood scoop - non-Eliminator
351 Performance Group Hood Stripe

70 Standard Options
Sports Console
Whisper-Aire Conditioner controls
AM Radio
AM/FM Stereo Radio
Combination AM radio with 8-track tape system (your favorite tape in the slot is acceptable)
Rear Window Defogger
Power Window switches
Ram Air Hood Scoop - non-Eliminator

69 Eliminator parts
Instrument Panel - both sides and center, This can be 2 or 3 pictures of the instrument panel. Also a close up of the center with the two covers.
Front Spoiler
Hood Scoop – functional
Hood lock pin (one side only please)
Visual Check Warning Lamps – illuminated if possible
Hi Back Bucket Seats

70 Eliminator parts
Instrument Panel - both sides and center, This can be 2 or 3 pictures of the instrument panel. Also a close up of the center with the two covers.
Visual Check Warning Lamps – illuminated if possible
Front Spoiler
Rear Spoiler
Rear Spoiler graphics
Stock wheel
Hood Scoop - functional
Hood Scoop – nonfunctional
Hood lock pin (one side only please)
Body side stripes (front end and rear end)
Taillamps
Fuel Door
Racing Mirror (left and right)

Thank you for your help and support
Best Regards,
Gavin

Gavin Schlesinger
CCOA LLC.
Cougar Club of America Chairman #5780
http://www.cougarclub.org/
(904) 588-4670

Tentative deadline schedule for 2019: Please email - ATSOTC Editor @ (Editor@CougarClub.org)
:paw_prints: Spring 2019 issue – deadline for articles and images is January 31st, 2019 (to be mailed by mid-March)
:paw_prints: Summer 2019 issue - deadline for articles and images is April 30th, 2019 (to be mailed by mid-June)
:paw_prints: Fall 2019 issue - deadline for articles and images is July 31st, 2019 (to be mailed by mid-September)
:paw_prints: Winter 2019 issue - deadline for articles and images is October 31st, 2019 (to be mailed by mid-December)