Post your summer Cougar pictures

Here are a few I took during the WCCC open house.

Pretty much sums up my Cougar’s summer this year. To naked still to be outside just yet…

Wow! isabel is always a treat, Candy to the eye’s. :thumbup:

Nice photos Bob :slight_smile: special “pinstriping” you have :wink:

I like that three rail pinstriping too :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. Too bad one of the sun visors is half-down in the pics!

That’s funny, your probably the only one that saw that:)

Took 2 nice drives yesterday and today, beautiful days in the low 80’s, vert ran smooth and didn’t have to worry about the seats being burning hot getting back in. Good thing, it might get in the low 50’s this weekend and I might have to put on a sweatshirt :smoke:

It was a great summer having the Cat out on the prowl.

Nice Don! Pleasure speaking with you today.

Believe it or not, this is a Summer shot :buck:

My son had some friends visit the other week. Glad to see the art of pranking isn’t lost on the younger generation.

One more I have been keeping a browser window open on the past few weeks:

No, wait, I like this one too! Guess with my current disability and the winter coming I am missing my car a bit…

Please forgive me posting so many pictures, I don’t mean to be a “thread hog”!

Off question, but why “Isabel?”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She is a survivor of hurricane Isabel. Im sure someone will post a link to the story.

I am unsure there is a thread which definitively tells the back story on my acquistion of Isabel but here is the mega-thread which chronicles her restoration:

That’s cool. I’ll thumb through that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bill B. with his excellent writing ability tells the story a little here: September 2012 Ride of the Month is: Bob E's "69 XR7 Vert - Ride of the Month - Classic Cougar Community Forum

With that, please forgive the thread getting a little off topic. Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

Robert, it’s always a treat to see pix of Isabel!! How about a couple of the engine bay?