Show us your Cat as it sits right now

Calicat awaits interior reassembly after convertible top hydraulic service over the winter. Haven’t filled the gas tank yet because I need to send the fuel sender to Bill for a new thermistor. Hate it when I miss convertible top weather - which doesn’t last long in KC.

1 Like

Send it. I give preference to forum members for super fast turnaround

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

First cruise this Sunday.

1 Like

I have not had time to get any out of storage yet,

1 Like

^^^ Ha! tucked away safe-and-sound.

Hope to see you at Carlisle Dave!

• Phillip

70 eliminator, motor successfully installed last fall. Motor started and broke in Jan 10th, 2023. My first time hearing the motor run in 17 years! Car is ready for paint. Hopefully on the road later this year. Cheers!

4 Likes

just backed her out of the garage…heading out for a quick ride and back into her cave before she growls at me…she is my kitten!

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

My 69 XR7 S code convertible is a work in progress, she kicked my 70 XR7 coup out to the car trailer for winter. I’ll have to do the switch soon so I can get out driving my 70 again!

1 Like

Had the car for the last 18+ years. Engine refreshed with upper end Edelbrock kit. Upgraded the sequential taillights to solid state. Getting ready to switch the headlight doors from vacuum to motors. The car has been bullet proof since day one. Love it!

4 Likes

She will rise again.

1 Like

After quite the dry spell finally working on stuff again!

1 Like

Perfect Duluth day.

3 Likes

Still under restoration…

Not much to talk about. Painted it in december of 2021 and been sitting there since. Didn`t touch it at all in 2022. Been buying parts for it as of late. Hoping soon to get back to working on it.

thanks
pat

5 weeks later…at Carlisle 2023

2 Likes

pretty happy with this Cougar…

1 Like