Show us your diecast Cougar!

Now that’s one I haven’t seen. Very cool!
Steven

I checked out the Hot Wheels isle at the store yesterday and found this…it’s ugly but just damn cool.

I couldn’t help myself…this came in the mail today.

Nice! Congrats…it’s a neat little car! Mine is sitting on my keyboard.

Mine is hanging out with the rest of my 1/64 diecast Trans-Am cars.

Hey Propayne,

I have the Microsports Trans Am Cougar kit too!

I have a copy in my collection as well. I met the guy who designed that kit.

^^^ Have you guys built it yet?

I haven’t gotten around to it - I know it will take some time and care.

• Phillip

I haven’t either. I need to figure out where it is. In a box with part of my 1/25 kit collection. Need to look it up in my inventory database.

Just for kicks too, I have a 1:43 diecast 69 XR 7 convertible from “On Her Majesty’s Secret Service”. Cool replica and it has the dents and dings from the chase in the movie.

^^^ a 1:43 scale of that Cougar?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that - post a pic when you get a chance.

I have several of the different Johnny Lightning 1:64 versions.

• Phillip

Not mine but one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/wonderful-modelcar-MERCURY-COUGAR-1969-007-red-black-scale-1-43-/281806849851?hash=item419cff473b:g:vQ0AAOSwMKpUZOFf

http://www.ebay.com/itm/007-JAMES-BOND-Mercury-Cougar-1969-Majesty-s-Secret-Service-1-43-BOXED-CAR-MODEL-/381852890160?hash=item58e834b430:g:8EkAAOxyOlhSqz01

Boy, somehow that one got by me!

Thanks for the links.

• Phillip

That is a neat diecast Cougar.
Steven

I have that one. It’s kind of silly, but pretty cool. Notice that it’s all wrecked up. James didn’t take very good care of his Cat.

It wasn’t James that did not take care of the “Big M”, it was Tracey that did all of the driving of the cat.

Diana Rigg…

This came today
s-l300.jpeg

I picked this one up to customize as ‘my’ Cougar. It’ll be a while, as I’m still not sure what color I’ll end up going with. Now I need to find an old Ertl or Shelby model to pull some wheels from!

Does someone make a diecast body man to realign that hood for you? :smiley:

This guy looks up to the task.

Steven