Show us your diecast Cougar!

Those look great. I stripped the paint off one of mine and cleared the zamac. I also shaved the front spoiler and the side exhaust pipes on the one pictured here. I have a few others that I’m painting as well, as the Redline ones went on clearance at King Soopers quite a while ago for the price of a regular Hot Wheels car.

^^^ Great job!

I have plans to customize some of my die cast eventually - maybe when I retire :slight_smile:

• Phillip

I was just on ebay and found a couple dozen currently listed. I hit the BIN on one so I now have one coming. For those looking it is a 2015 Hallmark ornament. Thanks for posting the photo of this car and for all the additional information.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Got carried away and built a 3.8m cabinet to take some more of my Cougar stuff that has been packed away in boxes

Laid out some of the 67/68 collection - Akusa, Bandai, Tayo, Welly, Sunstar and original promos. Do realise I had so many doubles

Here’s the 67/68 stuff so far - I know there are a couple of promos missing

Don’t know where I’m going to display all the 1/64th stuff

Wow Leon! I know you got me beat!!

That will be impressive when it is finished.

• Phillip

Very nice collection Leon. :thumbup:
Steven

I have a set purchased from www.CougarClub.org that Phillip designed for the 50th Anniversary of the 68 cars, he did an amazing job.

They are nice - well done

I’m also a fan of the TFC cars as well as the M2 Machines. Well I guess I’m addicted to the cars of any scale 1:64, 1:18, 1:1, etc.

www.CougarClub.org

Not all diecast but unpacked a few more boxes

Here are a few of mine.
IMG_3227.JPG
IMG_3228.jpg
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3231.JPG

Leon,
Is that blue Asakusa convertible a factory piece? Or someones custom? That is a very nice display case you built and the cars look great in it.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Randy - the Asakusa is a custom. Somone took the roof off

Thanks Leon. I figured that it was a custom.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Picked up a couple of new ones.

Looks like that Custom Cougar is a new reproduction?

Is that available now and if so, where did you get yours?

Thanks for posting!

• Phillip

It is, I picked it up on https://hotwheelscollectors.mattel.com/shop.

^^^ Thanks!

• Phillip

I need to add a a black vinyl top and fin on the back.
:relaxed:

^^^ OK, I see the Speed Racer vehicles and what looks like original comic art framed on the wall?

• Phillip