Tragedy in the Cougar Community

Horrible to see this post this am, my thoughts and prayers go out to all.

PRAYERS!!!

Prayers to Don and his family.

My heart breaks for Don and his family -

If the unthinkable comes to pass, how wonderful that their son’s last gesture will be to save the lives of others.

• Phillip

This is terrible news.

Prayers to Don and his family.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Don and his family during this time.

An unbelievable tragedy. So sorry for Don and his family. May God grant them some measure of comfort at this terrible time.

Very sorry to hear something like to happen to them. Life is short, love and live each day as if it is your last. Don’t waste time fighting and arguing. Always tell people you love them and let them know it.

This is so sad to hear, hope God hears the prayers and heals his son.

Thanks for the details, Sad news. Praying for the recovery of everyone involved and that he pulls through. Everything truly does happen for a reason. Life is short and we never know when the last day for us will be. Enjoy the time we have here with family and friends as we have it. Im sure the Rush family knows everyone here is there for them if they need it.

God Bless the Rush family! Hoping for a miracle!

Very sad to hear of Don’s family disaster. I sincerely hope it can end well.

Wishing for a full and speedy recovery… This is every parent’s nightmare.

I can’t imagine the heartbreak. I’m praying for recoveries for all involved. It’s about all I can think about lately. Life is too short and precious.

Prayers sent for all involved. We’re all with you, Don.

This is horrible news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Don and his family at this difficult time.

Steve

Keeping the Rush family in our family prayers.

Prayers sent. Praying for peace and healing for all

This is absolutely tragic and devastating news, and we are deeply saddened to hear it. Hoping for a miracle. Every parents worst nightmare. I cannot imagine what Don and his family are going through right now.

This is absolutely tragic and devastating news, and we are deeply saddened to hear it. Hoping for a miracle. Every parents worst nightmare. I cannot imagine what Don and his family are going through right now.