50th Anniversary Celebration 2017 Carlisle Ford Nationals

BBCat was registered but has since been sold, so I’m available to drive the '67 if that helps!

Beautiful logo art! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone there and will definitely be picking up a couple of shirts.

^^^ Absolutely - looking forwarding to seeing the regular Carlisle “gang” plus (it looks like) lots and lots of fresh faces!!

• Phillip

My face is not that “fresh” to you, but it’s been a long time since we’ve been together. Looking forward to the whole experience again.

Oh, absolutely Scott, I can’t wait to see your Raders in person and talk to you about them.

• Phillip

If they go missing, you know who I will be talking to first, right?

LOL! -

All kidding aside, I know you have to take them on-and-off, so if you need help with that or need someone to keep an eye on them while they’re off the car you can count on me…

The Raders are on the car right now in anticipation of the 50th events. I will probably also bring another display Rader with tire mounted with a write-up about the Raders, etc. So that means six Raders will be in Carlisle. I will expect to leave with six as well. Maybe I should cancel my hotel room and sleep under the car for extra security. I can bark real loud, but the drooling is completely out of control.

Folks, THIS ^ is the kind of selfless behavior is what makes the Cougar Community a singularly wonderful experience.

Bill, I committed to taking my father-in-law & his '66 Mustang Coupe to the AACA Nationals in WV the weekend before, and I can’t in good conscience do both events. This summer is nuts for us, taking the oldest to look at colleges, etc., etc. :sick:

Further, the ‘67 is down for a water pump replacement, and I’ve managed to snap off the bolt that passes through the passenger side water passage flush with the block. Then, I drilled out the center of the bolt & proceeded to break off a hardened EZ out, also flush with the block. Yup, I’m battin’ 1000. :wall:

If you are Cougarless right now, you are more than welcome to take R Code to the show (in a trailer). Just stick a “do not judge” sign in the window & enjoy yourself. :smoke:

There’s a joke in here somewhere about spare tires…but I’m definitely NOT the guy to make it.

No one should assume Scott is kidding about this. It’s like a freakin’ fountain.

Scott, sorry I’ll miss you (& Heather). It’s been too long.

Thanks for confirming the drooling issue.
Too bad you won’t be there. It would be nice to see you.

Sorry, but that’s WAY more responsibility than I want! Besides, I’d have to clean my trailer out and, well, you haven’t seen the stuff I’ve hidden in there. Even R Code isn’t enough motivation to make me tackle that over the next few weeks.

No, this will be my first Carlisle from the passenger seat.

You can take “the world’s ugliest trailer” * too. But I hear ya. Sometimes it’s way more responsibility than I want too, lol.

• attributed to Dave W. (circa 2005)

‘Worlds Ugliest Trailer’ - that would be a great award at the 50th Anniversary Show! :laughing:

Imagine: Dave first called it that 12 years ago, and it hasn’t gotten any prettier. :gaptooth:

And no matter how much you washed and waxed it, IMHO, it is still the world’s ugliest trailer! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to everyone who has registered, we are on a record setting pace!

Don’t forget that Monday May 1st is the deadline for the “Gate-N-Go” 10% discount.

Here are some pics from past Carlisle’s.

Phillip

Wow, what a motley crew (lol).

LOL! - and getting motlier by the minute!

Yeah, please blur me out in future pictures.