A Cougar Pic, Your Cougar Pic

Here is a pic of my son helping me put the rebuilt and beefed up 351W back in the car. This was about 12 years ago.

2 Likes

Parked in the staging area for 100 mile Breakfast Club Rally in Sonoma this past weekend. Perfect weather and a great drive.

1 Like

The light blue was never one of my favorites, but WOW, does that Cougar look good!

1 Like

Some updated photos at her new home.

Much more to do but at least all the parts are on the car and not in bins.

2 Likes

So she is no loner in Island County WA?

She is on the south end of the island now. I am back in Alaska.

1 Like

At a car show with the kids after a 25 mile cruise this past weekend

2 Likes

My Wife and 10 month old Daughter in front of our 70 Cougar back in October of 1987.
My Wife & I recently celebrated our 39 year Wedding Anniversay.
Our Daughter Kass is now 37 years old with her Hubby and Three sons.

3 Likes

Our Daughter Kassie driving our 70 XR7 Convertible for the 1st time back in August of 2000

1 Like

Our 1st 1969 Eliminator back in October of 1986. This Cougar was purchased in Danville, IN from the original owner’s son. He had started restoration of the car and then lost interest in the project.
I hauled the front fenders and other loose Cat parts home in the back of my truck.

2 Likes

Out for some fun with the 1970 Cougar XR 7

2 Likes

Ginger is looking and sounding sweet!

Ginger looks great and sounds awesome.

1 Like

Exhaust completed (except tips).
What do you think?
First Start

2 Likes

Sounds good.

1 Like

Speaking of tips… Should I go with trumpet, downturn or something else?

Hi !
It’s sound awesome ,and personally I think this set will look great (Scott Drake Exhaust Tip Max Flow 2" Pair GT 1965-1966 ).

They look good but my exhaust is 2.5 inches. I found some angled 2.5 in to 3 in out tips that will do nicely. Glad I left the pipe long so I can fit them correctly.

Last evening I had Ginger out to a local controlled cruse in down town Stanwood WA. We had about 200 cars participate. I have a lot of still I’ll be posting on my Facebook page. But I toke this video of Ginger and I doing a lap later in the event. Still a lot of cars, but not like earlier. Enjoy the video.

1 Like

Pulling into the cruise in on Friday

3 Likes