Post up your winter pictures!

Absolutely one of my favorites! The GT-E blacked out grill and the black center stripe and hood scoop kick ass.

It was coming down pretty heavy a few days ago. The dog enjoys it till his feet get cold.

Some nice girls from our local University needed a picture with an old car for a scavenger hunt. I happily helped them out!

Nice! Welcome to the Classic Cougar Community.
Steven

I bet that made their day, especially the girls in the car. Welcome to CCC.

I bet that made your day, too! Welcome aboard!

Early December… Leaving Southern Oregon to LA with empty car trailer to pick up my 1969 XR7 project… All 4 tires chained up on the Tundra…

Two days later I got home with this… Have not touched her since…

All that snow and ice has completely melted… Even the mountain passes are dry… Going to have a hot dry fire season this year…

Brian

Here is a picture Dennis gave me yesterday. Winter in Miami, waiting on the sunset.
Steven

Nice “winter” picture of the G.

Drool! love this car.

Jacket weather and an occasional umbrella is all we see in Northern California.

Brian, where you at? That looks like it is outside of K. Falls.

The power steering pump was not happy this morning! :eh:
IMG_0252.JPG

Yuck. We’re expecting another round this weekend, but they aren’t sure what will fall besides the temps. Freezing rain, sleet, snow, all in the realm of “possible”…gaaah! Weather people, can’t tell you a straight answer!

and you’re supposed to have the “inside track.” :poke:

Suppose in one hand, and get in the other…LOL.

She’s never right…:hide:

I started to post a picture, but decided it might be NSFCCC…hmmm…

BTW, we got more ice/sleet/snow through the night last night and day today…actually thunder sleet overnight. IT’S MARCH! Supposed to be all good now! tomorrow’s commute is going to suck! I will have people calling in and will have a very light crew tomorrow i’m sure. I wish I had the luxury of calling in to say I can’t drive in snow and am going to be a sissy today! It’ll be 4 degrees when I get up…that’s 8 degrees better than -4!

Holy Mary, Mudder o Gawd…it’s Snowmageddon in Snowklahoma…no pics yet, but been out plowing this crap. Wish I had chains, since there be sleet/ice underneath the snow. Boo.

sounds like a Monday on the Northcoast.

Don’t make me!!!
1622210_10151855045782234_1904756235_n-1.jpg